Brazil was one of the countries on my ‘dream’ list, and I finally got to go in 2012.
I began to learn Brazilian Portuguese as well and had some success with it.
Below are posts I’ve written about Brazil and learning Portuguese.
- Brazil Can’t Wait
- My Practical Hacking Portuguese Plan
- The Brazil Blitz – Southern Edition (Or, My Plan To Find Liveable Cities)
- Brazil: First Impressions
- How To Live In Florianopolis Brazil For Less Than $30 A Day
- How I Read Portuguese After Just One Week Of Study
- Is Brazil Expensive? (My Findings From The Southern Region)
- Girl Flaking, Brazilian Style
- Brazilian Nightlife. Whoa.
- Three Powerful Hacks To Learn Any Language
- My Brazil Blitz (Southern Edition) Review: 7 Cities In One Post
- How I Stayed In São Paulo Brazil For Free (And How You Can Too)
- Dancefloor Antics: Argentina, Colombia, Brazil
- Should You Learn A New Language And Start A Business At The Same Time?
- THIS Is Where The Most Beautiful Girls In Brazil Are…